Hey there, fellow Spotify enthusiasts! We all love grooving to our favourite tunes on but let’s admit it, those autoplaying Animation Video backgrounds can be a bit of a buzzkill.
Sure, they may seem fancy and all, but they’re not everyone’s cup of tea. Many users have been left scratching their heads, trying to find the music controls while their internet usage and battery life suffer the consequences.
Well, fear not! We’re here to save the day and bring back the music control power to your fingertips. Today, we’ll spill the beans on how to disable those music playing videos.
How to Turn Off Spotify Canvas Background Videos on iOS
- First, you have to open the “Spotify” app on your iPhone or iPad
- Then click on the “Settings” (placed on the top-right corner of the screen)
- Then, the settings menu opens
- Scroll and find out the “Canvas” menu
- Now, toggle to turn off the “Canvas” to disable animation video albums
- That’s it, next time it would not appear on the Spotify app
How to Turn Off Spotify Canvas Background Videos on Android
- Open the “Spotify” app on your Android device
- Then, tap on the “Setting” placed on the upper right corner of the device
- Scroll down and click on the “Playback” from settings
- Now, choose the “Canvas settings” and then toggle to turn off
- That’s it, and now only the music album art appears on display