Are you tired of being greeted by the same boring clock every time you pick up your Android phone? Fear not! You have the power to customise that clock and give it some pizzazz. After all, who doesn’t want a little excitement in their life, even if it’s just on their lock screen? So buckle up and get ready to spice up that clock in a few simple steps.
Customise the Clock on Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy devices give you a few different clock styles for the lock screen to choose from. The colour of the clock can also be tweaked.
- First, swipe down once from the top of the screen and tap the gear icon.
- Now go to the “Lock Screen” settings.
- Next, select “Clock Style.”
- You’ll see a few clock styles to choose from and you can pick the colour of the clock as well. The colour with the “A” icon keeps the clock matching the system colour palette.
- Tap “Done” when you’re finished customising.
So, who says customising your lock screen clock can’t bring a little excitement to your life? With just a few taps, you can say goodbye to that boring clock and hello to a clock that’s uniquely you. Who knows, it might just make your day a little brighter!